Pasadena’s World Class Offerings
A “Walker’s Paradise” Walk Score® — everything you need or want is just outside your door. Explore a little of what 482 Arroyo has to offer.
On foot, by rail, air, or car, 482 Arroyo is connected.
- Steps from Whole Foods Market and Trader Joe’s
- Blocks from two Metro Gold Line Light Rail Stations.
- Easy access to the 110, 134, 210 and 710 freeways.
- Within 30 miles: Burbank Bob Hope (BUR), Ontario International (ONT), and Los Angeles International (LAX).
With so many theaters and live entertainment venues in town, there just might not be any reason to leave. But just in case, the Disney Hall, Hollywood Bowl, and all of Los Angeles’ offerings are just a short drive, gold line ride or Uber trip away.
- Ice House Comedy Club
- Pasadena Playhouse
- ArcLight Theaters (major releases)
- The Rose Concerts
Art & Culture
Pasadena offers one of the highest densities of museums and non-profits in the country. Local cultural institutions include:
- Norton Simon Museum
- USC Pacific Asia Museum
- Pasadena Museum of California Art
- The Huntington Library and Gardens
Education & Science
Pasadena academic and research institutions include:
- Caltech Institute of Technology
- Art Center College of Design
- Fuller Theological Seminary
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes
Pasadena is home to the San Gabriel Valley’s best retail offerings – with four shopping districts offering great national chains and local boutiques. The following are just a sampling:
- Apple Store
- Tesla Motors
- Mohawk General Store
- Crate and Barrel
- Macy’s South Lake
- Vroman’s Bookstore